Invited Design Competition 2017 – Winning project
The exiting street wall and main entrance made from an assembly of heterogeneous materials is replaced by a “dry” wall in gabions allowing a transparency on the back of the tribunes.
Inside the enclosure, the North and East sides of the field are bordered by a continuous “porch” which widens to become two spectator stands connected above the entrance by a passage that links and “unifies” » the various functions along its itinerary: changing rooms on one side and public spaces to the other.
- LOCATION : Chemin des Tamaris – Saint-Tropez (83)
- CLIENT : City of Saint-Tropez (83)
- DESIGN TEAM : B+C Architectes
- BRIEF : Reconstruction of the football stadium M. Aubour
- AREA : 2 200m² + 8 435m² outdoor spaces
- TOTAL COST : 2,28 M €