Located in the “heart” of the city sports park, the project is articulated along two horizons superimposed on the flatness of the site:
- a low horizontal line : the “public” level in continuity of the entrance square and the parking which become a covered “piazza” inside the building
- a high horizontal line in levitation: the roof, conceived as a plate folded and “indented” which breaks away from the building.
A visual transparency is thus created in an east-west direction from the entrance right through to the “city”. The “public” and “sports” users are thus invited to discover a sequence of spaces of varying size and scale guided by the dynamic profile of the roof as it “dilates” and “compresses”.
- LOCATION : Tremblay-en-France
- CLIENT : Ville de Tremblay-en-France
- DESIGN TEAM : B+C Architectes
- BRIEF : Sports hall (including a multi purpose hall with 2 000 seats and a training room) and office building for administrative sports department
- AREA : 5 500m2
- TOTAL COST: 6.2 M€